Thursday 19 April 2012

London Alternative Fashion Week: Curve Couture show

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still on a high from doing the catwalk show yesterday. We had dealt with a whole host of issues in the run up to the show: hairdressers unavailability, MUA getting a paid job the same day the day before, one of the London models didn't even turn up and no driver for the van until a few days before, but.....

We overcame every problem. Luckily our MUA who dropped out being the total pro arranged cover: so thank you to Cherie Bullock for stepping in last minute and assisting the fabulous Tabbie Adams who I adore working with. Also our top girl-Friday Katja Van Der Graaf drove from London to drive my bus of girls back to London so extra thanks to her for the solid support and Mimi Flynn ( who is also a fabulous dressmaker/ accessories maker) who provided unequalled assistance backstage. And also my amazing models:

l-r: Chloe Williams, Jennifer Clarke, Ruby True, Maz Spencer, Kat Lawlor, Kitty Peels, Lisa-Marie
 More posts to follow after I tidy up the heap of corsets, stockings and knickers that are occupying my table so I can get on with some work....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...