Wednesday 11 July 2012

Naughty knickers

Today I have been writing for Cliterati all about kinky knickers. I've been trawling the internet and trying to bring the best of the best in naughty undies into one little article, and it got me thinking...

I have just designed a range of knickers and baby dolls for awesome lingerie online retailer Miss Venga which will shortly be going into production. But having an in depth look at what is available in this market has really opened my eyes to it's potential. Quite frankly, and possibly because I'm a bit vanilla, I had overlooked the kinky knicker markets out of snobbery and I had honestly not realised just how beautiful and interesting some of the designs are.

I will ponder on this new opportunity. Even if it goes no further into product creation it is certainly worth a ponder time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...