Sunday 8 July 2012

Logo design

Multi talented me is occasionally asked to design logo's. Today I have been thinking about designs for a company called Miss Venga, with whom I recently designed a range of cheeky knickers and baby dolls...due out sometime later this year. After some prelim drawings that stay neatly tucked up in my sketchbook I have expanded on one idea which I am really liking:
 I really love drawing, it's really the first thing I was any ever good at. I would steal some paper from my Dad's office, sit at the kitchen table and draw ladies in big dresses. My Gran was always asking me to draw her pretty ladies and I was happy to oblige. I have never lost the ability to put things in my mind onto paper, and now I am also lucky to be able to make most of those idea's into reality.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...