Sunday 8 July 2012

Beadilicious Bellydance

Hi All!

Today I'm back with belly dance costumery for the amazing Hilde Cannoodt, who today is flying into the country for her fitting (and maybe a little rest) then jetting off again. Oh, the life of an international belly dance star!

If you would like to see how this costume was coming along from last time please see the Shimmy shimmy Shake those hips blog. I know I jump around a bit with my posts but that is because I am usually working on at least five projects all at once.

This is where we stand with Hilde's latest costume, which has been made from her mothers wedding dress. I'm still playing with some of the design elements and there is still loads more sparkle to add but the ground work is nearly all done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...