Tuesday 3 January 2012

Today: suspender belts

Today  for AFW I have been working on suspender belts. I made the block this morning, and after clients work I have come back to them in the evening. Suspenders are so very sexy, in my opinion, simply because of how the skin is hidden and revealed. Since my collection is all about the trappings of a new love affair I want to capture the frivolity and pleasure in dressing up to please a partner.

Here are the results so far:

I've chosen to stick to the colours from the previous samples to make my first pieces because I really like matching underwear sets... There is still some work to do to finish off the belt and then, of course, is the fun it of decoration. Pleased with it so far, and I feel inspired to use the decorative lacing on the next corset.

It's all coming together.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...