Tuesday 3 January 2012

AFW: designs done!

Yesterday I pretty much had a day off making things, well it was New Years Day after all!

After getting home from the festivities I so wasn't in the mood to work, so I indulged in a night of poring through my library of fashion and textile books to really get my head into the Collection and infuse myself with inspiration, and Bailey's milk shake. Yum.

Couldn't have had such a perfect break from the intensity of work. Today I felt happy, refreshed and totally on the ball again. With my designs now focused I feel joyful and I am absolutely looking forward to showing off my next Collection.

Mostly I have been working on the next client wedding dress foundations today, but I did get a chance to do something purely frivolous: behold the violet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...