Monday 30 January 2012

Meetings, organising and shoulder physio

Even when I'm away from the machine my mind is on the future catwalk show.

After meeting a new client and discussing a future steampunk commission, doing my dreaded tax return and some shoulder physio, my serial collaborator Tabitha Adams, make up extraordinaire, came over to have a mug of the hot stuff, drop off a chandelier and talk make up for the catwalk show.

I always find it very hard to express my collection without the use of flowery language and touchy feely expression so I'm quite lucky that Tabbie can decipher my cacophony into fantastic make up. I love working with Tabbie, we know each other so well we have loads of fun on shoots and shows. While we were talking about one of our last shoots together at the Engineerium she showed me some candid piccies of self same shoot. This is the lovely Kat, one of my favourite models to dress, snatching a moment to send a cheeky text...

If you'd like to check out Tabbies make up portfolio it is available on facebook I can't recommend her more highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...