Sunday 8 January 2012

Chilled out corset days...

Yesterday I had done the calico test version of the 1911 corset, today I have amended the front seam, as I just couldn't let it go, even if it is a test, and have put on the boning cases. I have done all stitching in black contrast and boning channels in black so they are really easy to see:

corset stretched at top left and bottom right to see boning channels positions

corset laid so the top edge is flat

stitching details from the front

back boning channels, long bone casings to subdue any bottom

corset front, note the shorter bone casings

That's all I got done today practical-wise. But loads of lovely fashion drawing done for the collection. Getting very excited now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...