Tuesday 10 January 2012

Brow furrowing today

I have concentrated on clients work today, so I have very little to report, except that I have been doing lots of thinking about the collection, the historical research and how I want the catwalk show to look like.

I've been staring at the 1911 corset mock up from previous blog and I think it will make a really cool skirt. I've been working on a denim frock coat in some amazing black denim - and I think that using the 1911 corset as a basis for the seamlines of a high waisted skirt and a use of contrast stitching as a decorative feature would be insanely cool. I may even leave the corset lacing as a feature at the back. Oh my, that idea is just setting my mind on fire...I'm off to do more sketching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...