Saturday 23 November 2013

Bespoke lingerie sets


In the calm before the storm of Christmas costumes and ball gowns we had a little breather and set ourselves the challenge of bra making in the tail end of last week.

I have made bra's before, but we really wanted to tackle a quarter cup bra style, which I hadn't made before so it presented a new task to enjoy. I used a bra pattern I already had made to create the shape I wanted , knowing that I wanted to use a delicate lace overlay to barely cover the nipple and to use some extra straps over the bust area, that I have recently been seeing in bra design.

I set Zoe the challenge of making a strappy suspender belt, in line with the new lingerie trends with elastic and materials also kicking around the studio.

And by the end of the day we had come up with this:


So, I guess we will be expanding our range to include bra's, panties and suspender belts. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...