Saturday 6 April 2013

Photo shoot with Andrew Roach

Today I had a great day in the studio shooting 3 corsets from my most recent collection 'Countryphile'. I originally showed these corsets as part of the Guerilla Fashion Event in Brighton in February. Since then I have unpicked a couple of those corsets and made improvements on some of the issues that were nagging me and today we got to do them propper justice.

The Crew:

Photography: Andrew Roach
Photography Assistant: Chris Bulezuik
Model: Fawnya Frolic
MUA:  Baneology
Hair: Alex Graham
Clothing: Countryphile by Curve Couture

 First and foremost I must extend my gratitude to our lovely model Fawnya for her commitment, patience and downright hard work....as well as her beautiful and bendy body for hours on end.

Andrew and I had pre discussed what kind of photographs we wanted to achieve, as well as a general overview of the feel and mood we wanted to create.We already had our wardrobe worked out and Andrew had a load of props to play with and we decided on a crop, a bull whip and a beautiful saddle.



Here's a few in the studio shots on my point and shoot, and I am very looking forward to some of the edits in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...