Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas beautiful people.

Christmas day is a time for me to chill out (for once) and concentrate on people I appreciate and love, the people I like to spend time thinking about and who enrich my life in vast ways.

My two year old son has just 'got' Christmas. He has been overwhelmed by excitement, and sugar and Christmas at home is all about him, and food and booze. But I'm also thinking about all the wonderful people and clients I have had the chance to work with over the past year.

I have had the pleasure of making some gorgeous wedding dresses, I love being a part of someone's special day and making my contribution to making their wedding dreams come true.

I have worked with some fantastic models, photographers, make up artists and hairdressers this year and met some great people on the two fashion shows and also on photo shoots I had the privilege to be asked to contribute to.

There has been some costumes I will never forget, some leather work that has stretched my skills and one of my clients became a World Champion.

I opened my etsy shop: Curve Couture and created my first Collection.

It has been a hell of a year, I am looking forward to the next one with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...