Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year - Welcome 2013!

A fabulous Happy New Year to all my clients, followers and those that stumble upon my blog quite by chance.

So, we're almost into the New Year GMT and it's time to take stock of the past year. Accomplishments to recognise,  failures to face up to, practices to address. But first I am going to take a pictorial look back at my 2012... This is just a snippet of my favourite pieces from 2012, there is far too much to put in a single post.

Enjoy, and hope you stick with me for some more great work next year, if I can do half of what is in my mind right this second it's going to be a hell of a ride.
Wedding dresses:


Costumes


Photoshoots:





 Research





Fashion Shows:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...