Tuesday 13 November 2012

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012



Aw, I am so looking forward to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year. It is going to be aired in early December, hurray!

For me it's always a mix of inspired genius and cheesy cliché, but it's always a spectacle. I almost never enjoy the musical interludes because it's not usually my style...I'm sure neither Bieber or Rihanna will change that.

Despite the recent controversy, and subsequent apology for Karlie Kloss wearing a Native American headdress, it looks to be as colourful and fabulous as ever. I have been fishing around online for some sneak peak photo's, here are some of my favourites so far:

Picture: AFP

photo: Reuters


Photo: Reuters      
Photo: Reuters               






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...