Thursday 5 July 2012

Fricking tired

I keep finding myself having to write this blog near midnight...just after I finish sewing. So, seeing as this is so, it's going to be short and sweet tonight.

This evening I have returned to making lingerie samples and timing how long it takes to make them from scratch. I've recently found out that the photo shoot for said samples won't be until August or September but the process continues nonetheless. It's so hard trying to be creative with design when your budget and manufacturing time is under such restraint. Oh well, few and far between are the types of projects where you can really let loose!

Except....when they are just for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Actually, that is a bit far fetched, they are actually for the company and it's website. My website is definitely in need of some more photos.

Also today I saw Alice Hayward, one of my beautiful models, to fit the red dress to her fit bod and test out a new corset with built in bra cups that I have been developing. Now that is something to get excited about.

And Riley goes to nursery for the very first time tomorrow morning. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...