Friday 27 July 2012

Etc Magazine East Sussex August 2012 Issue

A few weeks ago I was prattling on about a photo shoot with Emma Meston that I was really excited to be a part of. Well, the results are very pleasing and just this morning I received a CD of images from Emma. Thanks babe.X

The shoot was part of a bridal spread for etc magazine, and I was pleased to find out that I got a whole page of corsets all to myself, woop woop! Here is the PDF link if you would like to check it out, skip to page 140 for the good stuff:

 http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?referral=mypagesuite&pnum=&refresh=3Tr1m0Y7Kf80&EID=5bc18899-9383-4ae4-ad65-f01531af3d62&skip=

Although I must admit that it was a shame I wasn't in the room to have noticed the cheeky suspender that had come unhooked for the photoshoot. Oops.

But here are some more very cool images from the shoot that didn't make it to the final cut for the magazine but I think are marvelous so here they are...

Photographer: Emma Meston
Make up and Hair Styling: Charlene Everest and Am Prifti
Models: Grace  and Celine Mailland
Wardrobe and styling: Curve Couture








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...