Thursday 28 June 2012

Shimmy Shimmy, Shake those hips

Last night I found myself beading up the latest costume for Hilde Cannoodt whilst watching the farcical new Three Musketeers movie. needless to say the belly dance costume has more body than the film.

Hilde has given me the responsibility of incorperating her mothers wedding dress into this latest creation...so it's quite a big responsibility. I make a lot of wedding dresses but this is the first time I have deconstructed one and made it into something completely different.

Exciting, scary.

The bra so far:



2 comments:

  1. WOW! Chrissie, this looks amazing, I love it!

    How long did that take you then?

    Currently watching Genevieve on DVD and crocheting myself some nipple tassles ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun,

    Well, it did take a few hours, it's not quite finished yet. But I think you canagree it was worth the work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...