Friday 27 May 2011

Photoshoot at the Engineerium

Today the Gods were smiling on me!

The team assembled at the Engineerium at 2.30pm, make-up completed prior to the shoot by the fantastic Tabitha Adams. Model Kat Lawlor is always a pleasure to wok with, not only is she drop dead gorgeous but her wit and attitude always lift me. Bringing on the hair was Sandy Moo, whom I love working with. She just pulls out the stops, considering I made her job really hard today by telling Kat not to wash her hair when I should have told her not to condition it. Schoolboy error...how am I to know?

Anyway Sandy gave me the mega quiff I was after, I got Kat in the outfit and off we go!

Doug Craib, photographer maestro, did the business whilst I fretted about pulling out skirt creases. Raw silk can sometimes be unforgiving in these situations without an iron handy and I just had to go with it. The crew were a pleasure, all of us chipping in with reflectors and wet wipes. Unusually for a shoot, it was utterly tranquil, by far the easiest shoot I have ever done....which I put down to our team being tight and working so well together. It also helps to work with nice and wonderfully talented people.


I am so pleased, but I cannot show you the results as I am leaving it a surprise until the exhibit at the Brighton Museum opens. You will have to be satisfied for now with my docu shoot shot....

Oh, Steve ate all the cakes by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...