Sunday 8 March 2009

Material Girl Fashion Show

Material Girl: Club Smooch 7/3/9



I always find it hard to watch my fashion shows.

There's something intimate and squirmy about the whole experience. Crowd reaction is always a good guage of the show, but no matter how much or loud it is there's something very personal that is blindingly obvious that I could have done better. I think it keeps an artist very much on their toes to be their own strongest critic. And in this instance I definatly was...

But as for the rest of the girls, they all did their job perfectly:

Make-up: Tabitha Adams
Hair Stylist: Samantha Louis
Choreographer: Arwen Matthews

Performers:

Honeymoon
Bella De Jac
Arwen Matthews
Therese Le Tease
Rebecca Hill

For backstage photo's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...