Sunday 5 June 2011

Bunnies are back in town!

The bunnies are back in London...or Stanstead anyway! I've read several articles on this of late and most of them seem quite scathing. A huge wave of very pc objections from the objectification of women. Really....honestly, get over it! If a woman thinks it's an honour to dress in a sexy satin cossie and some bunny ears to earn her keep...so what? Thats her business. These women will were not the first, nor will be the last to use their body's and sexuality to their advantage.

I myself  love the vintage photo's of the playbunnies, I'm really going to enjoy making my own versions for my new 'pet' project with Miss Honey Moon. I mean...look at these lovelies...I think they look fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...